John was a Killer in Midnight Horrors. He is an original character created and designed specifically for Midnight Horrors.
Like most killers in Midnight Horrors, John will actively pursue and chase any players close to him. If no players are close by, then John will walk towards the closest player's position until enough distance has been covered, once this happens John will proceed to sprint towards players at a much faster speed. Players who are caught by John will immediately be killed. He does not suffer from any drawbacks or cooldown while performing his attacks, allowing him to kill multiple players at once effortlessly.
- "Cry about it."
- "What in creation, are you talking about?"
- "I hear something, I swear..."
- "The more you whine, the more attention you draw."
- "Heh heh, you'd make a pretty woman..."
- While running, John can be outrun with at least an Ultra Coil.
- In Version 1.6 (April Fools' 2020), John was renamed to "Guy who gets called a girl a lot".
- In Version 1.20.0 (April Fools' 2021), John was renamed to "This killer is NOT a girl!!".
- John's voice-lines come from Dennis from Outlast.
- John was removed around Version 1.36.2 due to being too "Lame".