Skull is a Killer in Midnight Horrors. He does not originate from any film or game franchises, but is instead, an original character designed and created for Midnight Horrors.
Like most killers in Midnight Horrors, Skull will actively chase and pursue any players near him. If no players are nearby, Skull will slowly float towards the nearest player. Once a player does get into his detection range, Skull will speed up by a significant amount. Skull doesn't do the most damage, but attacks extremely fast, killing most players in 3 hits (6 if they have Double Health), and is capable of outrunning up to the Speed Coil.
- Skull can be outrun with at least an Ultra Coil.
- Skull's red smoke and red eyes can be used to spot him from farther areas, especially Blackout rounds and dark Maps.
- In Version 1.6 (April Fools' 2020), Skull was renamed to "Head".
- Skull was one of the few killers that wasn't renamed in Version 1.20.0 (April Fools' 2021).
- Skull's chase theme also plays in Classic rounds.