Team Destroyer is a Killer in Midnight Horrors. Team Destroyer is based off of the player in the Team Create mode in Roblox Studio. It was added in Version 1.8.2.
Like most killers in Midnight Horrors, Team Destroyer will chase and pursue nearby players. Team Destroyer also is capable of noclipping, making it a much bigger threat. If Team Destroyer makes contact with a player, it will place them in a cube the same color as Team Destroyer (Green, Blue, etc.) for a few seconds, before inevitably killing the player. While a player is being deleted, the player and Team Destroyer wil be frozen for a second before killing the player. While frozen, the player cannot escape using Wormhole Scissors.
- Team destroy is slightly faster than Heliotrope Coil.
- When Team Destroyer spawns, it is given a random color and one of many names:
- If Team Destroyer is still deleting someone right as the round ends, the trapped player will be frozen until they die/reset.
- Team Destroyer's speed decreases significantly when multiple are present (most likely due to lag), making Clones rounds potentially easier than normal rounds.
- During Ghost rounds, Team Destroyer can still be seen (probably slightly transparent), however, it's nametag will stay invisible throughout the entire round.
- Team Destroyer will chase and delete noobs from the Noob Tube just like it does players.
- Only Emerald Coil can outrun Team Destroyer.
- In Version 1.20.0 (April Fools' 2021), Team Destroyer was renamed to "Devs" and was given a new set of nametags:
- A link to the game.
- if you hate roblos
- AWOOGA BOIOIIOING!!!
- ohm yogod noooo
- Whitty Mod